Maybe she has a few cousins she can dialogue with or in time, develop some really close girlfriends with whom she can trust and talk. Zoe
I like how Ron is conflicted, he loves his new body but misses things from his old life. I wonder how the sitter's doing in his life.
Don't worry sweetie, you can form your own family with your new boyfriend, enjoy your new womanly life.
very well written, no life is perfect, there are always trade offs.
Maybe she has a few cousins she can dialogue with or in time, develop some really close girlfriends with whom she can trust and talk. Zoe
ReplyDeleteI like how Ron is conflicted, he loves his new body but misses things from his old life. I wonder how the sitter's doing in his life.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry sweetie, you can form your own family with your new boyfriend, enjoy your new womanly life.
ReplyDeletevery well written, no life is perfect, there are always trade offs.
ReplyDelete