Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Watching Themselves for A Week Finale




Thank you so much for all the kind words on this series! Funny enough it actually started as a single cap using the image from part 5 with the mom holding their ears. But then I had an idea to expand on it and once the Ko-Fi page started picking up steam I got a major boost of inspiration and the caps came flowing lol

Glad all the hard work was worth the effort! This one got a lot of love ;)

10 comments:

  1. I think it’s always sad when the medallion vanishes. I love seeing them all swap over and over, i thought this would be one of those series again but it’s a great nice ending. Having them all stuck as each other. I just hope you post one of these massive swap series again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trio had so much potential, both sons had fun as the mom and the mom had fun as her friend and her son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not disappointed, i love the series and the ending is great but i also love your massive swap series and i got a little too excited and thought this would be one of these again. I just miss so much series like „our son the switcher“ , „remotes journey“ , „learning his powers of possession“, „testing her machine“ , „ jill“ ‚ meditation session“ and i think there are more.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I am very sorry, that i made you feel like you disappointed, and i apologize.

      Delete
  3. wicked & ironic & funny. zulo has a mind of it own sometimes. great story & pics. I wish 'her' luck finding a man & I wonder how much he likes disclinpimg 'joey'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the series. The medallion is always tricky.

    ReplyDelete