It started very good with the 1 in the title, the message got my whole body tingling and swap remote just made it better. i can't wait to see more
Please make more of these! Love the chaos of swap remote series!
There's only 5 caps written so far just fyi
Off to a good start
Anyone know the models name?
https://www.instagram.com/maddyeandrews/?hl=en
I love how this is starting!!!!
Love the start and the innocent mischief . . . How old is Andy? At first I was thinking 5 or 6 but the vibe I'm getting is like pre-teen (11-12)
I can't wait to see more of this series.
It started very good with the 1 in the title, the message got my whole body tingling and swap remote just made it better. i can't wait to see more
ReplyDeletePlease make more of these! Love the chaos of swap remote series!
ReplyDeleteThere's only 5 caps written so far just fyi
ReplyDeleteOff to a good start
ReplyDeleteAnyone know the models name?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.instagram.com/maddyeandrews/?hl=en
DeleteI love how this is starting!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the start and the innocent mischief . . . How old is Andy? At first I was thinking 5 or 6 but the vibe I'm getting is like pre-teen (11-12)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see more of this series.
ReplyDelete