This is an interesting series so far. I'm just wondering though, for future entries in this series, will they focus on people who have been swapped be the victims of some form of abuse like both this one and the previous post?
nah just those two. didnt mean for those to be back-to-back but I got mixed up and put that concept in twice
Hey, nice continuation, I like the abuser getting a little karma.
very good story of karma
Nice body! I'd gladly like to be in it! Zoe
This is an interesting series so far. I'm just wondering though, for future entries in this series, will they focus on people who have been swapped be the victims of some form of abuse like both this one and the previous post?
ReplyDeletenah just those two. didnt mean for those to be back-to-back but I got mixed up and put that concept in twice
DeleteHey, nice continuation, I like the abuser getting a little karma.
ReplyDeletevery good story of karma
ReplyDeleteNice body! I'd gladly like to be in it! Zoe
ReplyDelete