This one begs for continuation, maybe he'll find a new and younger target like a girl friend
A follow up would be great! I don't see a reversal, why should he rather the new she with a body and face like this? Zoe
very good story, & use of pic. Funny & ironic. BUt how is he making a living, a job, a hhusband? trust fun? I like that he enjoys bossing his couisin arouind & havinf a meal with HER sister. Part 2
Cool accident that ended out working for the best.
This one begs for continuation, maybe he'll find a new and younger target like a girl friend
ReplyDeleteA follow up would be great! I don't see a reversal, why should he rather the new she with a body and face like this? Zoe
ReplyDeletevery good story, & use of pic. Funny & ironic. BUt how is he making a living, a job, a hhusband? trust fun? I like that he enjoys bossing his couisin arouind & havinf a meal with HER sister. Part 2
ReplyDeleteCool accident that ended out working for the best.
ReplyDelete