I wonder what Amy is doing in Kyle's body? Also, I bet Dean just made up the story of how great Kyle did in Amy's body while she was drunk. Perfect excuse to get her to keep swapping with Dean.
I sure wouldn't be surprised if it was just an excuse between husband and wife. Amy gets to go play with her own cock, maybe even screw Kyle's girl, and Dean gets to hang with his buddy, get drunk, and get a BJ. Win win. lol
I wonder what Amy is doing in Kyle's body? Also, I bet Dean just made up the story of how great Kyle did in Amy's body while she was drunk. Perfect excuse to get her to keep swapping with Dean.
ReplyDeleteI sure wouldn't be surprised if it was just an excuse between husband and wife. Amy gets to go play with her own cock, maybe even screw Kyle's girl, and Dean gets to hang with his buddy, get drunk, and get a BJ. Win win. lol
ReplyDeleteI would love to be trapped in Amy’s body forever
ReplyDelete