Friday, November 10, 2023

Closer Than Ever 5



To be continued...

This was another series I'd been sitting on for a very long time and couldn't wait any longer to post. There's so much I could add to this story once inspiration strikes ;)

11 comments:

  1. Really happy you've had fun with this series, it's one of my favourites ever! Would love to see more of these two, or even shared body stories with other dynamics (bf/gf, love rivals, best friends, etc) someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed. A shared body tag would be really cool. I really enjoyed this series

      Delete
  2. Wholly agree with the other comments, this is one of my favorite series! I would love to see a new shared body tag exploring this idea more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly AMAZING story. Hits all the beats for two siblings becoming one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body missing, weird spell if it only transfered his soul into his sis body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah so is she hiding from embarrassment? or is she slowly fading away and getting weaker the longer Jimmy stays in control?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see one where Jimmy masturbates in his sisters body, and how they react doing it together. After that, I think if Jimmy has ex in his sisters body it could leave him sealed in her body, with his sister then projecting out and getting his old body! Just a suggestion or idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'ai adoré cette série, du coup il y aura une continuité, une suite à cette série ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could show how brother and sister react to different scenarios in their shared body. Like if they were being stalked then because of her brother she has more courage by not being alone. Or Brother could protect his sister from many situations and sister could play with & comfort her brother. JUST A THOUGHT FOR INSPIRATION !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could also make it so that since brothers body is absorbed in his sister, which in turn made Sister's body strength and quality go a little higher. this is becauz jimmys body is nowhere. Madison brain is also now capable of handling two consciousness.

      Delete
  9. Come back to finish this one up!

    ReplyDelete