Time once again to shill my Discord page!
This week I'm posting 2 caps a day over there. Honestly, I post 2 caps pretty frequently already but this week it's definitely every day! I've been trying to post more gif caps over there and I'm getting pretty addicted lol
Also, as a special treat for Thanksgiving the other week, I made a few bonus gif caps relating to the Thanksgiving series ;)


As someone who is part of the discord, it’s worth it!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you!! I work very hard so Im glad to hear this :)
DeleteSorry I can’t seem to find the discord link. Can you posit it?
Deletewhere can i join the discord??
ReplyDeleteThe link above takes you to Ko-fi. If you already have a Discord account it will automatically link you into the Discord. If you don't already have a Discord account you need to make one
DeleteI like this one, I wonder if between the daughter and Dad they'll come up with a way for him to replace Hanna?
ReplyDelete