That's a good family, Ian is liking it too much, maybe he should start his new life as Ellie.
charming & original. I hope nothing goes wrong
Really? What could possibly go wrong, Eric?
I think Ian needs to get his own girl body and a new ID, (Elane mabey) to go with it. Maybe having a little sister to show the ropes of womanhood to will cheer Sally up long term.
this is sooo cute!! would love to read a sequel
Very thoughtful family. Hehehe
That's a good family, Ian is liking it too much, maybe he should start his new life as Ellie.
ReplyDeletecharming & original. I hope nothing goes wrong
ReplyDeleteReally? What could possibly go wrong, Eric?
DeleteI think Ian needs to get his own girl body and a new ID, (Elane mabey) to go with it. Maybe having a little sister to show the ropes of womanhood to will cheer Sally up long term.
ReplyDeletethis is sooo cute!! would love to read a sequel
ReplyDeleteVery thoughtful family. Hehehe
ReplyDelete