So unfortunately I lost touch with the commissioner on this one and it's unfinished but I still wanted to post the last two parts I wrote. I'll post the last part tomorrow and who knows maybe I'll finish it up myself some day Im still undecided.
I would also love to see you continue with Truly Mad Science, I know there's only a small chance for that to happen considering it's been 5 years since the last one but I'd gladly see the series return. I'd love seeing you finish that unfinished series more than anything. You obv could do what you prefer to but hey, just my personal wish isn't it?
Still one of my favorite series on the site
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'd love it if you give an ending for all of them and IMO, I genuinely think it'd be a perfect series
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI would also love to see you continue with Truly Mad Science, I know there's only a small chance for that to happen considering it's been 5 years since the last one but I'd gladly see the series return. I'd love seeing you finish that unfinished series more than anything. You obv could do what you prefer to but hey, just my personal wish isn't it?
DeleteI need to know what happens to the twitch streamer!!!
ReplyDeletecan you continue the switch streamer and the college girl stories? please
ReplyDelete