extremely well written! I love that8 they don't feel at home back in their own bodies & that she imagines what he thought & felt while in her body & that they are making plans to swap again
I really loved that series, but i would love to see a follow up, where jessica swaps into katie. And maybe john into jessica. It was teased in part 13, that jessica wanted to have katies body for a test drive
extremely well written! I love that8 they don't feel at home back in their own bodies & that she imagines what he thought & felt while in her body & that they are making plans to swap again
ReplyDeletethank you! its not often i get to do an aftermath of sorts when they change back so it was fun!
DeleteGlad this is done
ReplyDeleteHonestly crazy that you’re complaining about free content
DeleteI don’t usually leave a comment, but I just wanted to say that you knocked it out of the park with this story
ReplyDeletethank you! despite the one person who didn't like it the numbers dont lie and this one was super popular! Appreciate the kind words! :)
DeleteNext time it's gonna be him and Jessica's turn, or maybe a three way
ReplyDeleteI really loved that series, but i would love to see a follow up, where jessica swaps into katie. And maybe john into jessica. It was teased in part 13, that jessica wanted to have katies body for a test drive
ReplyDelete