It would be funny if Michael's parents somehow took the serum, became Chloe and Adam, and went to prom in their place.
That’s probably what’s gonna happen
Stay tuned
If it were up to me the potion would last 72 days
Could be 72 days...
Look like mom and dad are going to prom!
Something tells me Chloe and Adam are gonna sleep together making it permanent
Sure wouldn't surprise me if they give in to their body's desires.
I love it when things don't go as planned. I wonder what happens next?
It would be funny if Michael's parents somehow took the serum, became Chloe and Adam, and went to prom in their place.
ReplyDeleteThat’s probably what’s gonna happen
DeleteStay tuned
DeleteIf it were up to me the potion would last 72 days
ReplyDeleteCould be 72 days...
ReplyDeleteLook like mom and dad are going to prom!
ReplyDeleteSomething tells me Chloe and Adam are gonna sleep together making it permanent
ReplyDeleteSure wouldn't surprise me if they give in to their body's desires.
DeleteI love it when things don't go as planned. I wonder what happens next?
ReplyDelete