I love this series, I hope it becomes permanent.
Why doesn't he use the potion again on his friends ?
I’m assuming can only work one per person so they gotta wait for it to wear off to work again on them
Michael seems to have planned this ahead of time. I mean, He could transform into one of them and go to prom
Love seeing more black people in caps
I’m really excited to see where this goes
Hehehe . . . the cover up is worse than the original trick.
I love this series, I hope it becomes permanent.
ReplyDeleteWhy doesn't he use the potion again on his friends ?
ReplyDeleteI’m assuming can only work one per person so they gotta wait for it to wear off to work again on them
DeleteMichael seems to have planned this ahead of time. I mean, He could transform into one of them and go to prom
ReplyDeleteLove seeing more black people in caps
ReplyDeleteI’m really excited to see where this goes
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . the cover up is worse than the original trick.
ReplyDelete