This is a super interesting series! Please continue this. Very unique, with so many ways this could turn out. I wonder why he couldn't be Colleen, and they find someone to be their daughter?
I volunteer to be Colleen!
extremely evil!
It looks like Colleen has thought of everything. I think that as soon as Trevor is old enough, he goes off to college and never comes back.
I wish you'd start this series back up. :(
This is a super interesting series! Please continue this. Very unique, with so many ways this could turn out. I wonder why he couldn't be Colleen, and they find someone to be their daughter?
ReplyDeleteI volunteer to be Colleen!
ReplyDeleteextremely evil!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Colleen has thought of everything. I think that as soon as Trevor is old enough, he goes off to college and never comes back.
ReplyDeleteI wish you'd start this series back up. :(
ReplyDelete