Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2025

A Celebrity's Life 29


14 comments:

  1. It's so great to see you back! Hopefully people treat you better this time. We love your work and want to see you stick around. Let's be better people, starting now. Let's actually comment what we like about a caption instead of just asking for stuff for ourselves. I'll go first!

    Personally, I'm a huge fan of Kurt's journey so far. And the journeys of all the celebrities involved! I'm sorry for not commenting before. I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love reading your stuff and I am a huge fan of the story here in this series! (Although I love everything you write) can’t wait to read more and glad you’re back! (I’ll try to comment more!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back. you have been missed. hope you are feeling recharged and ready to do more great posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. please more shapeshift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus christ dude, did you not read the last post at all?

      Delete
    2. they saw it. they dont care about or respect me. its fine

      Delete
  5. Welcome back some of us actually appreciate all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be interesting to see this tie into Wicked press or filming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately these caps were already written a few years ago

      Delete
  7. Welcome back. I'm enjoying the captions and hope to see many more. You deserve to be treated well. Stay healthy and keep doing you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cap and picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete