Would love to see more of this!
I hope theres a part 2 for this!
lets see him in brandy!!
I wanna be that kind of friend.
Love it! I too would like to see more of this!
Wow, such a great setup
Heck I love this as a 3 parter. Teasing your friend before you hop their body for a joyride and then part 3 could be waking up in something ridiculous as a rib before as they see your friend play with you buddies wife's tits :3
Would love to see more of this!
ReplyDeleteI hope theres a part 2 for this!
ReplyDeletelets see him in brandy!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna be that kind of friend.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I too would like to see more of this!
ReplyDeleteWow, such a great setup
ReplyDeleteHeck I love this as a 3 parter. Teasing your friend before you hop their body for a joyride and then part 3 could be waking up in something ridiculous as a rib before as they see your friend play with you buddies wife's tits :3
ReplyDelete