i like to imagine there will be a mixup during the reverse swap with the wrong homeless guy and a neerdowell teen boy (under the same program) ends up in her body but he's too nervous to speak up because he doesn't want to go back to being a homeless guy
Loveeeee the homeless to sexy young girl Swaps!
ReplyDeleteWOW! whata twisty tale I image anyone wiuls be scarre 'stright' veryriginal
ReplyDeleteMan, that dad must have been truly exhausted of how his daughter is to allow a homeless man to inhabit her body.
ReplyDeleteI volunteer to take her body. I promise I'll be good.
ReplyDeleteAwesome caption
ReplyDeletei like to imagine there will be a mixup during the reverse swap with the wrong homeless guy and a neerdowell teen boy (under the same program) ends up in her body but he's too nervous to speak up because he doesn't want to go back to being a homeless guy
ReplyDelete