Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2026

Our Son The Switcher 82


This latest batch is going to bring this series to a semi conclusion. I've heard the concerns about confusion on who's who so this part of the story will wrap up and bring some order back. Then, like the Jill series, Our Son The Switcher will continue as a second series, or season, like in TV ;)

Here's who is who

Steven is his sister's friend, Raquel
Raquel is her BFF's boyfriend, Trevor
Trevor is his girlfriend's mom, Pam
Pam is her son, Steven
Joe is his eldest daughter's girlfriend, Chloe
Chloe is Javi's dad, Enrique
Enrique is his daughter, Martina
Martina is her brother, Javi
Javi is his friend's sister, Kylie
Kylie is her father, Joe
Brooke is her aunt, Peggy
Peggy is her eldest niece, Gina
Gina is Javi's mom, Ana-Sofia
Ana-Sofia is her son's friend's sister, Brooke


7 comments:

  1. Honestly I personally think it is that there is such a large amount of characters and there is such long periods of time between parts that people do forget who exactly is who.

    I know the list on the bottom is there to help but I think if you also put a parentheses on their relationship with Steven it would help click like (Father), (Mother), (Best Friend), or (Sister’s Lover) it would still let those who have either forgotten or haven’t read the full thing still get some enjoyment because they can get the relationship like oh that’s the dad in his daughter’s body or that’s the brother in his sister’s body. Because this series is long and I have to commend you for your incredible work, but it definitely is a lot to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try parentheses but decided not to because even that would be convoluted. if the parentheses are in relation to Steven then something like Martina is Javi would look like Martina (friends sister) is Javi (friend). When this is just a simple brother/sister swap. I tried different things and I didn't like how it looked.

      Like I said, I know the series is long and confusing and its not for everyone.

      Delete
    2. OK I made a change. its not ideal but helps clear things up! Some of the relations are hard to clarify like Ana-Sofia to Brooke but I think most of the others make sense! :)

      Delete
    3. I honestly like the changes! They give a quick reminder. And again, I love this series and am so grateful your continuing it. But of course my memories isn't the best, I do recall the general plot line of what's currently going on, but again character specifics are hard to recall so I'm really happy you put their relationships.

      Delete
  2. I like the seasons type of mentality for some of the more long running and successful series. Like you said this one and Jill, but I think the best series you have had are ones that last like 15-20 captions. (I would personally like to see the Meditation series again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i really loved the Meditation Series

      Delete
  3. I would love you continuing the "No One Will Ever Know" series

    ReplyDelete