Great story. I love the jill series. It will be interesting to see how multiple body swapping plays out
I love it!!!!! This is exactly the way I wanted the series to go, with lesbian lovers!!!!! I can't wait to see what's next!!!
This little introduction sure surprised me, but I likey.
Strange story, very original. Not sure if everything is on the up & up. We'll see I guess
Nice start! I can't wait to see where it goes.CheersZapper
Great story. I love the jill series. It will be interesting to see how multiple body swapping plays out
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!! This is exactly the way I wanted the series to go, with lesbian lovers!!!!! I can't wait to see what's next!!!
ReplyDeleteThis little introduction sure surprised me, but I likey.
ReplyDeleteStrange story, very original. Not sure if everything is on the up & up. We'll see I guess
ReplyDeleteNice start! I can't wait to see where it goes.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper