lol - I love that fact that Eugene is now "boy" crazy!CheersZapper
Ditto! I always like it that they are calling each other Mom or Tabitha
I thought you would like that ;)
I know it has been a couple of years but I just found this set and I wish you would make a follow up to this story. Melody got pregnant again and maybe Tabitha also so mom and daughter are now pregnant together.
lol - I love that fact that Eugene is now "boy" crazy!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Ditto! I always like it that they are calling each other Mom or Tabitha
ReplyDeleteI thought you would like that ;)
DeleteI know it has been a couple of years but I just found this set and I wish you would make a follow up to this story. Melody got pregnant again and maybe Tabitha also so mom and daughter are now pregnant together.
ReplyDelete