How are you. well i like your blog very much and visit it regularly. i am also following your blog.
Well i have also have my own blog www.webfemulate.com and I will be grate thankful to you if you can add my blog to your blogroll List and i will also do the same.
Please help my blog to grow, i will be thankful to you.
Very well written. He/she is right no more money worries. LOL he/she is looking forward to thehusbandcoming home. I wonder how the new MArie & Javier are doing & if the new Javier thinks being young is worth the loss of body & money. I'm sure the new MAria hates being an old maid cleaning what was once her own house.
I'm curious how he'll react to the responsibility of a older female body and being a 16 year old hone owner too
ReplyDeleteVery twisted, I love how his new body is slowly causing him to think and react in a way that matches his new form.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Hi ,
ReplyDeleteHow are you. well i like your blog very
much and visit it regularly. i am also following your blog.
Well i have also have my own blog www.webfemulate.com and I will be
grate thankful to you if you can add my blog to your blogroll List and i
will also do the same.
Please help my blog to grow, i will be thankful to you.
Thanks,
Jemmy
Very well written. He/she is right no more money worries. LOL he/she is looking forward to thehusbandcoming home. I wonder how the new MArie & Javier are doing & if the new Javier thinks being young is worth the loss of body & money. I'm sure the new MAria hates being an old maid cleaning what was once her own house.
ReplyDeleteanyone else like to role-play like on chatzy?
ReplyDeleteWho's the model?
ReplyDeleteJodi West
Delete