I hope this series will continue
Love it! I really do hope this series continues! Please do followups, this is an awesome series!
Hate you...
Vicious!! Wonder how they'll all come to terms ~DAGS
Please keep this series going
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, excellentseries
I love this kind of stories, one similar but with a mom/son swap will be great
HA! I love it. BRAVO! Really nice . . . wicked, story you've got going here! ISZapper
I hope this series will continue
ReplyDeleteLove it! I really do hope this series continues! Please do followups, this is an awesome series!
ReplyDeleteHate you...
ReplyDeleteVicious!! Wonder how they'll all come to terms ~DAGS
ReplyDeletePlease keep this series going
ReplyDeleteI keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, excellentseries
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of stories, one similar but with a mom/son swap will be great
ReplyDeleteHA! I love it. BRAVO! Really nice . . . wicked, story you've got going here!
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper