The series was great!! Hope to see more like this in the future, soul swaps are always underrated! :3 would to be in one of your captions one day
Can't wait to see if the new Hunters start testing out their new bodies by making out with each other in front of the new orcs.
This is one of my favorite series you have ever done nice work
Excellent installment! I love how Versa has to wrestle Jala from her body. Nice twist with each new Orc speaking only Orc but not understanding it. That prevents them from plotting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!ISZapper
The series was great!! Hope to see more like this in the future, soul swaps are always underrated! :3 would to be in one of your captions one day
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see if the new Hunters start testing out their new bodies by making out with each other in front of the new orcs.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite series you have ever done nice work
ReplyDeleteExcellent installment! I love how Versa has to wrestle Jala from her body. Nice twist with each new Orc speaking only Orc but not understanding it. That prevents them from plotting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper