Awesome job as always! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
super story & pics. You do this kind of fanntays brillianlty
You've mentioned this before and it still warms my heart every time you say it. Thank you so much, Eric! I've been a fan of fantasy for a long time so it's nice to hear that I write it well! :)
Very cool story! I can't wait to see what happens next!ISZapper
Make one where a female orc gets placed in another human females body!
Awesome job as always! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
ReplyDeletesuper story & pics. You do this kind of fanntays brillianlty
ReplyDeleteYou've mentioned this before and it still warms my heart every time you say it. Thank you so much, Eric! I've been a fan of fantasy for a long time so it's nice to hear that I write it well! :)
DeleteVery cool story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Make one where a female orc gets placed in another human females body!
ReplyDelete