Will he keep Laney's body and life?
Good job this series was great
great development!i really enjoy how Paul is growing from this experience!
Please keep this series going, absolutely love it!
lol - I think I know where Steve would like this to go . . . It might help Paul in the long run. He'd know from the inside what a woman loves during sex. ISZapper
I sure hope you finish this series, They sure seem to enjoy being eachother
There will definitely be more in the future :)
Thanks! great to know! Excelllent series
Will he keep Laney's body and life?
ReplyDeleteGood job this series was great
ReplyDeletegreat development!
ReplyDeletei really enjoy how Paul is growing from this experience!
Please keep this series going, absolutely love it!
ReplyDeletelol - I think I know where Steve would like this to go . . . It might help Paul in the long run. He'd know from the inside what a woman loves during sex.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
I sure hope you finish this series, They sure seem to enjoy being eachother
ReplyDeleteThere will definitely be more in the future :)
DeleteThanks! great to know! Excelllent series
ReplyDelete