What a great series this is a good idea and I like that the remote just moves on it makes it easier to follow the story. Great work
it will be cool that there's a homeless old guy who switch with a high school girl
This is just an idea but maybe you could make a great shift series where you swap readers bodiesJordan
stupid & selfish kids for sure. Poor girl
More mischief, I'm starting to wonder if the remote has a side affect on anyone who uses it . . . ISZapper
Where did you find this picture?
What a great series this is a good idea and I like that the remote just moves on it makes it easier to follow the story. Great work
ReplyDeleteit will be cool that there's a homeless old guy who switch with a high school girl
ReplyDeleteThis is just an idea but maybe you could make a great shift series where you swap readers bodies
ReplyDeleteJordan
stupid & selfish kids for sure. Poor girl
ReplyDeleteMore mischief, I'm starting to wonder if the remote has a side affect on anyone who uses it . . .
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Where did you find this picture?
ReplyDelete