Haha another great one so if you guys in the comments got this remote who would you use it on odds are you would get stuck as them so I would probably end up as my auntJordan
LOL great story, I love how he feels in her body & eeven taken 'HOME' by his ex dad. One of the best of the remote series
And the chaos continues . . . very cool series.ISZapper
Haha another great one so if you guys in the comments got this remote who would you use it on odds are you would get stuck as them so I would probably end up as my aunt
ReplyDeleteJordan
LOL great story, I love how he feels in her body & eeven taken 'HOME' by his ex dad. One of the best of the remote series
ReplyDeleteAnd the chaos continues . . . very cool series.
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper