excellent storyh, lol! I wownder if reventially the new W illiam will start dating HIS GF & the new wife/MOm will get it on with HER husband? I think there's small chance of the original mom trading back just because its harder to be a teenage boy. PLEASE being wife U& mo has got to be harder.
excellent storyh, lol! I wownder if reventially the new W illiam will start dating HIS GF & the new wife/MOm will get it on with HER husband? I think there's small chance of the original mom trading back just because its harder to be a teenage boy. PLEASE being wife U& mo has got to be harder.
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure the mom will get tired of being young, or male, any time soon . . . lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Should be a second where the husband swap with the daughter and then the husband and wife date in their younger bodies
ReplyDelete