WOW! superbly written, Great discriptions of souls flying around. Grandad sure likes that body!
Amazing story!
Nice! I love the action scene . . . all the souls bouncing around the room, looking for a body. I like the fact that they could see it! I can't wait for the next part of the story. CheersZapper
Thanks everyone! I had a hard time trying to decide how to do the swap so I made it easy on myself and pulled a "Scooby Doo movie" swap lol
Her son "Donnie" in Collen?? Hold on... I thought....Tom was Collen...
Nope, Colleen is in Tom
Still become one of my mystery right now. I knew that model for almost 9 years and I still don't who she is. Would you mind to tell me who she is?
WOW! superbly written, Great discriptions of souls flying around. Grandad sure likes that body!
ReplyDeleteAmazing story!
ReplyDeleteNice! I love the action scene . . . all the souls bouncing around the room, looking for a body. I like the fact that they could see it! I can't wait for the next part of the story.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Thanks everyone! I had a hard time trying to decide how to do the swap so I made it easy on myself and pulled a "Scooby Doo movie" swap lol
ReplyDeleteHer son "Donnie" in Collen?? Hold on... I thought....Tom was Collen...
ReplyDeleteNope, Colleen is in Tom
DeleteStill become one of my mystery right now. I knew that model for almost 9 years and I still don't who she is. Would you mind to tell me who she is?
ReplyDelete