Looks like she's getting used to her young male body. I wonder if she's hiding the ring?CheersZapper
LOL OUCH! all too real a possibility. She sure seems happy. I love the making dinner but. Looking forward to more.& a little plea don't forget your proise to continue 'CHARADE' I can't wai to find out what hppens next.
You have amazing timing Eric! The next part is actually being posted TOMORROW :)
Nice one!Keep the serie up!!!
Looks like she's getting used to her young male body. I wonder if she's hiding the ring?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
LOL OUCH! all too real a possibility. She sure seems happy. I love the making dinner but. Looking forward to more.
ReplyDelete& a little plea don't forget your proise to continue 'CHARADE' I can't wai to find out what hppens next.
You have amazing timing Eric! The next part is actually being posted TOMORROW :)
DeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteKeep the serie up!!!