Lol, I'll definitely need to be making new friends with doctors.
wickedly fuunny. very good story. Too funny that shepays with sex. I wonder how the new Nancy wilol do in her new life. I assumne theyh will now assume each other's identity. Pretty harsh to the former Beautiful G< but what the hell!
the new Nancy would be a nice part 2
A new hot body like that and all she had to do was agree to have sex? lol CheersZapper
Kinda funny the model is a m2f
Lol, I'll definitely need to be making new friends with doctors.
ReplyDeletewickedly fuunny. very good story. Too funny that shepays with sex. I wonder how the new Nancy wilol do in her new life. I assumne theyh will now assume each other's identity. Pretty harsh to the former Beautiful G< but what the hell!
ReplyDeletethe new Nancy would be a nice part 2
ReplyDeleteA new hot body like that and all she had to do was agree to have sex? lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Kinda funny the model is a m2f
ReplyDelete