But I thought Steve jones wife was black lol
LOL! super pic, & very good story. What a nasty woman! I like that Brian set the former rich couple a check. I wonder how old Vicky is now - 60?
Good pic and nice story but what if a studend swap with charlotte mccenzy?
I guess you mean Charlotte mckinney
lol - Cool story. I love the idea that at least he's trying to do something to make it right. CheersZapper
But I thought Steve jones wife was black lol
ReplyDeleteLOL! super pic, & very good story. What a nasty woman! I like that Brian set the former rich couple a check. I wonder how old Vicky is now - 60?
ReplyDeleteGood pic and nice story but what if a studend swap with charlotte mccenzy?
ReplyDeleteI guess you mean Charlotte mckinney
Deletelol - Cool story. I love the idea that at least he's trying to do something to make it right.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper