I wonder if the boys will plan a little revenge/lesson for these snobish girls? Pulling out their spirits and giving them different bodies might be just the lesson. lol
I know its one I always think of coming back to but the website that I got the photos from stopped updating :( most of the characters were from there, like kens mom. I never say never though.
I'm surprised the boys managed to control themselves from using any of the girl's social apps.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the boys will plan a little revenge/lesson for these snobish girls? Pulling out their spirits and giving them different bodies might be just the lesson. lol
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Is this the end of this sereis?
ReplyDeleteShame this series abruptly ended :(
ReplyDeleteI know its one I always think of coming back to but the website that I got the photos from stopped updating :( most of the characters were from there, like kens mom. I never say never though.
Delete