Damn I hope he gets that sexy body back
cant wait to see the mom's body!
ROFLOL! super twist. I think the original Debbie will be lucky toget her body back! funny that he still obey's his mom even in Debbie's body! PLS more
Also excited to see him now
lol that's mean of the mom to do that. I wanted to see more of the son in her body haha. can't wait to see more of what happens
Any hope of this getting updated?
i'm sad this one never continued
Damn I hope he gets that sexy body back
ReplyDeletecant wait to see the mom's body!
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! super twist. I think the original Debbie will be lucky toget her body back! funny that he still obey's his mom even in Debbie's body! PLS more
ReplyDeleteAlso excited to see him now
ReplyDeletelol that's mean of the mom to do that. I wanted to see more of the son in her body haha. can't wait to see more of what happens
ReplyDeleteAny hope of this getting updated?
ReplyDeletei'm sad this one never continued
ReplyDelete