I wouldn't want to swap back either just yet. maybe stay in there and try and loose my girl virginity lol
With a hot look like that, would you want to go back? not a chance!
funny, excellent storhy & pic. I love mutual swapsI wnder if they ever goback?
How will he feel after his first period? lol. Nice story.
If I switched bodies with a girl for a vacation and she asks me if I want to stay in her body after the vacation the answer would always be YES. I’d love to turn into a girl and stay like it
She is so beautiful, who would want to every switch back? Surely not me!
I wouldn't want to swap back either just yet. maybe stay in there and try and loose my girl virginity lol
ReplyDeleteWith a hot look like that, would you want to go back? not a chance!
ReplyDeletefunny, excellent storhy & pic. I love mutual swaps
ReplyDeleteI wnder if they ever goback?
How will he feel after his first period? lol. Nice story.
ReplyDeleteIf I switched bodies with a girl for a vacation and she asks me if I want to stay in her body after the vacation the answer would always be YES. I’d love to turn into a girl and stay like it
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful, who would want to every switch back? Surely not me!
ReplyDelete