Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Our Son The Switcher 35


This is the "season finale" for now. I actually had a few more that I wanted to write before going on break but I've had no time to write new caps this week and probably won't the coming week either. Work work busy busy!



14 comments:

  1. This one was fun. Hope you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this series, it's been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff; take time off, rest is important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see more. maybe Steven will try his hand at really exploring his moms sex drive lol. it's nice to see Javi enjoying his new life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Steven should try that one like Javi did in past.

      Delete
  5. My man, what you are making is great. Take your time and do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't go too crazy with work.
    good caption & series. I hope you finish ip up or least tlel us who's who when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really excited to see where this one goes! Take your time man, we understand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to see Javi in Peggy come back and find Peggy back in Joe. They end up drinking and then, oops, sex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any plans for a season 2 of this series?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a year, I'd love to see more about this group.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we get an Update to this. Love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need more of this!!

    ReplyDelete