Who is the girl in the pic?
can u make a chart of who's in whose body? I got lost after the last one with Steven and Peggy lol
From what I gotSteven's Mom is in his Dad's bodySteven's Dad is in Javi's Moms body Peggy is in Javi's sisters body (?)Javi is in Peggy's bodySteven is in his Sisters body (?)
lol! I wonder if Aunt Peggy is trying to trick himto ASSUMING HER BODY PERMANENTLY?
Ha! I wonder how this is going to end? Steven obviously loves being a girl, and Peggy wants a new young body . . . CheersZapper
Who is the girl in the pic?
ReplyDeletecan u make a chart of who's in whose body? I got lost after the last one with Steven and Peggy lol
ReplyDeleteFrom what I got
DeleteSteven's Mom is in his Dad's body
Steven's Dad is in Javi's Moms body
Peggy is in Javi's sisters body (?)
Javi is in Peggy's body
Steven is in his Sisters body (?)
lol! I wonder if Aunt Peggy is trying to trick himto ASSUMING HER BODY PERMANENTLY?
ReplyDeleteHa! I wonder how this is going to end? Steven obviously loves being a girl, and Peggy wants a new young body . . .
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper