Very goo story. Great ending. I ownder if the original woman still works for the company or more likely did she stash enough money to live richly?
Can we get a follow up of this. Would love to see how he gets further his ways with other people ;)
I'd also love to see more
great caption! i love ones like this where a younger guy accepts his new life as a sexy mature woman but doesn't hide his identity
Very goo story. Great ending. I ownder if the original woman still works for the company or more likely did she stash enough money to live richly?
ReplyDeleteCan we get a follow up of this. Would love to see how he gets further his ways with other people ;)
ReplyDeleteI'd also love to see more
ReplyDeletegreat caption! i love ones like this where a younger guy accepts his new life as a sexy mature woman but doesn't hide his identity
ReplyDelete