I'm really glad to see you're beginning to use the role exchanger as not just a means to swap bodies. A long time ago I asked this and you responded that you only liked body swaps and not trait changes. It was never more than a simple body swap and now you have at last started to use its versatility. I'm hoping you keep this trend. It's nice to see at least a bit of change. Thanks for all of your work.
Great story there my friend, can't stop think what next for Greg as he got no idea what to do wife now turned sister and sister to wife.
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad to see you're beginning to use the role exchanger as not just a means to swap bodies. A long time ago I asked this and you responded that you only liked body swaps and not trait changes. It was never more than a simple body swap and now you have at last started to use its versatility. I'm hoping you keep this trend. It's nice to see at least a bit of change. Thanks for all of your work.
ReplyDelete