Great story! It'd be interesting to see like a week follow up of each of them to see how they're doing in their new bodies.
ROFLOL! Love the pic. Great story. I woonder what kind of job the new Blond has. A new way to get a quick & cheap divorce! Likke to see a sequel
I would like to see a sequel too. Kelly definitely got the better deal.
thats hot
Wow - What a twist. CheersZapper
Great story! It'd be interesting to see like a week follow up of each of them to see how they're doing in their new bodies.
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! Love the pic. Great story. I woonder what kind of job the new Blond has. A new way to get a quick & cheap divorce! Likke to see a sequel
ReplyDeleteI would like to see a sequel too. Kelly definitely got the better deal.
ReplyDeletethats hot
ReplyDeleteWow - What a twist.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper