I like the babe in the picture. Perhaps I can use the "Danny Phantom Ghost Possession Overshadow Technique" on her. I can also sense (using my telepathic, psychic, and psionic abilities) that this babe actually gets turned on by bodyhoppers in the Body Snatchers Google+ community possessing her body. I can also sense that her sex drive and libido is way off the charts, just like my own. In other words, she can be a raving sexual nymphomaniac who desires and craves sex every single moment of every single day.
super use of pic, good story
ReplyDeleteInteresting concept.
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea. How long does he have the new body? I wonder if he'll try to use it to escape prison?
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
I like the babe in the picture. Perhaps I can use the "Danny Phantom Ghost Possession Overshadow Technique" on her. I can also sense (using my telepathic, psychic, and psionic abilities) that this babe actually gets turned on by bodyhoppers in the Body Snatchers Google+ community possessing her body. I can also sense that her sex drive and libido is way off the charts, just like my own. In other words, she can be a raving sexual nymphomaniac who desires and craves sex every single moment of every single day.
ReplyDelete