Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

League Of Doom 5



9 comments:

  1. Interesting turn of events. Kinda brutal what Merlyn did, yet that is one way to deal with a nemesis. Shame Oliver didn't end up in a new body too. Poor Nightwing too, kinda funny his fate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought of making a new tag for all your superhero captions, there's probably been a lot over the years. Loving the series, hopefully some of the heroes get some nice villainess's bodies as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the suggestion of a Superhero tag, the Fantasy and comic character caps are my personal favorites! Adore this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific series. The world is being turned upside down. I wonder if poor Diaha is dea or left alive as an old man? BlackMantr's slowly seeing the benifts of his new body. Very well written sensual scene. Keep them cominf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm Dinah in Merlyn's body takes Oliver to the League and puts him in the Lazarus Pit, only for Oliver to return yet not in his body.

      Delete
  5. I love where you've taken this series. I like how Manta doesn't want to be a woman but is starting to see the benefits. lol. The new Canary was brutal, but effective.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far has been very reflective of the characters put into the situation. I was a bit unsure of the Penguin one, yet I turned out very in character.

      Delete