Tuesday, November 13, 2018

League Of Doom 4




5 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't have expected black manta with Mara, lol but it makes so much sense, Great job I really love this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Lex keeps tricking, swapping, and winning. I wonder who Superman will become? Or Batman? Or Aquaman? Poison Ivy, Granny Goodness, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Killer Frost, Cheetah? Keep up the good work.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that might be another series all together. right now this is just the bad guys switching into the good girls ;)

      Delete
  3. DOULE WOW! What a series of stories. More PLS! I like rlantus on a silver platter. SUPER pic of Mera!!

    I wonder if any of the villoians be tempted to do good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you read the sisterhood of evil mutants, which was also an amazing story that I really loved, I think there will be like a spinoff in which the males heroes goes into evil mutants , but I'm guessing that's gonna be like in the future for now let's just enjoy what switchhittler has store for us :D

    ReplyDelete