Monday, November 5, 2018

Why Am I Not More Angry?


6 comments:

  1. Wicked story, I wonder what Sophie did to his mind to leave him so calm and accepting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he'll enjoy being one of his wife's friends more than her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H's fortunate he found out now and to end up with Sophie's body was a win, the few pounds he could work off and the red hair was his downfall even thou his old bride was a strawberry blond, finding out her and Sophie had a Bi-sexual thing going now they can be husband and wife. After the so called happy couple went on their honeymoon, The man in Sophie's body found out that the plane they were on crashed they are both dead now. lucky for her she would have been dead but now she can live out Sophie's life and she knows the bank account information and she got all the money before the bank froze the account because the owners were dead. Not only Sophie has a new life and millions of dollars but she can do anything she wants. How about his Fiance' sexy brother if he/she could have the one twin might have the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish this happens to me irreversably!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will love it to be stuck as such a lovely, attractive woman permanently!! I will be very happy with it !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete