Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

League Of Doom 6



6 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic series and yeah. I'm hooked.

    Also, I hope it doesn't trouble you, but I would love a sequel to "Personal Training," seemed like you left it at a sort of cliffhanger and would love to see a continuation. Thanks so much for all your work and everything you do regardless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the connection to the Power Girl comic where Humanite had plans to make Power Girl's body his own. Ultra-Humanite has always been one of my favorite villains in DC.

    Lex was really thinking out of the box with switching Bizarro with Lois. I like the adjustments to their new bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great continuation. Why was Lois in Bizarro's body saying that she was Bizarro? Was it an additional spell the Humanitte put on her when he swapped them?

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I was trying to imply that by being in Bizarro's body then if she was trying to say "I'm not Bizarro" it would come out as the opposite "I am Bizarro." I don't really know how Bizarro talk really works and was trying to be clever haha

      Delete
  4. I donn't know what happened to my comment. I'll try again. Very good series indeed.Poor Lois. But I wonder if Bizzro can immate a normal human female. You'll have to let us know in some future caption how everyone is doing in their new bods & identities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would swap with superman so I could be superman to be superman the hero

    ReplyDelete