Friday, February 14, 2020

Personal Training 8


9 comments:

  1. Love where you going with this story but have a few critcisms
    DBZ is an old anime.If brian is 16 wouldnt he be into more recent anime like My hero academia,Demon Slayer or if it has to be Dragon ball it would be Dragon Ball Super ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since brian is young Instead of Destructo Disk it could be Naruto's rasengan
      But anyway look forward to where this will go.I wonder if he finds and gets rid of the medallion to stay in the body

      Delete
    2. nah, dbz is still very popular with teenagers. most gen zers grew up on the internet and therefore grew up around other peoples nostalgia. I've never seen dbz but I know what destructo disk is

      Delete
  2. Damn man, you really know your anime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh If i am being honest I have not really watched much DBZ since that was before my time so I have only watched more recent ones aimed at my generation

      Delete
  3. please stop spamming my comments with links to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if I am bothering you I was just trying to promote my blog and had no ill intentions.

      Delete
  4. Love the picture and dialogue. I wonder if the 16 year old boy has thought about birth control? Getting preggers would make it hard to swap back . . . or stay in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! He has realluy dug into poor Monica's life. & like ZapperI wonder if he's thought about Birth control

    ReplyDelete