I'm a big fan of your Remote's Journey series, and would love to see it continued with more captions :)
I just love how it always moves on, leaving the victims stuck in whatever bodies they happened to get swapped into. There's just so much variety with all of the different swaps, and I love when you follow up on some of the characters with more parts. They're all so good, but Toby and Harry stick in my mind as some of my favourite caps you've ever written :)
I also really love Thanksgiving MixUp for similar reasons, but I have a feeling that you won't want to revisit that series any time soon, haha.
I really enjoyed your League of Doom series. I'd love to see a continuation/companion series to that maybe introducing some female villains bodies/how the justice league plans to fight back
Want to see more from the meditation series. Maybe the series could skip forward a few years. Zoe could end up going to college in the son's body and Wanda and her son could fight over Zoe's body. Or maybe some of Zoe's friends could get involved, offering to rent out their hot bodies.
Dear Switchy, I might be in the minority here, but I would love to see more of the "Princess Bowser" series to be continued. ^^ You are wonderfully creative!
superheroes like how you did with the sisterhood of evil mutants or legion of dooms, probably my hero acedemia, superman bros, or avengers or perphaps what happen with the aftermath one of both sisterhood or dooms
The meditation series and our son the switcher. There are two specific caps that I think could have good follow ups Last I Checked and Did It Feel Different? https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2017/03/last-i-checked.html https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2018/06/did-it-feel-different.html#comment-form
You've already stated The Remotes Journey will continue, so I'd like to see more of Siblings Curse, maybe with different siblings rather than a continuation of the same characters, could be set in a different time if your worries about writing yourself into a corner
Personally, Our Son the Switcher and Bad Influence. Also, if there are any series I forgot in Son's Girlfriend and Friend's Mom, then those too. I love those genres.
Aftermath with the "Its all in the Tea" with updates of how the characters are doing in their new bodies. You can even keep it going with people wanting to get out of Mrs.Ambrose's body after a while. Testing her Machine, left very open.
Personal Training please, it was my favorite in caps. But also more of Freddy from Truly Mad Science. I don't know if you want to continue the Tea Series with a new twist because it has lot of possibilities. Great job!
I would say the Real Cosplay series and the Ultimate Cosplay series. Both could definitely take advantage of the fact that there have been new cosplayers coming onto the scene since the captions first came out. As for which models, I have ideas but not gonna share em here just yet
Meditation series is one of my all time favs and think by either doing a time skip or an element of them being pulled out and swapped at random or finding it harder and harder to project and how they respond and react could be good.... Just spit balling
Jill Shapeshiting son; i really enjoyed that and wanted to see more forms that he would take Learning his powers of possession. I believe there can be more to that too The Meditation one too. It was funny and pretty enjoyable
OUR SONS THE SWITCHER ( Dying to know what happens especially with Javi in Aunt Peggy older bar maid bod. I think he'swillingn to give up his youth & I think other sren't going to be happy though TRADER great concept.I especially would liketo see Scumbag continued as both of them seem to be spending more timeas each other. NEW SUSIE, its ROFlOL! watching the step mom Seeing him living her life.
Not necessarily in the order I'd like them, here's what I'd love to see continued: 1. Our Son the Switcher (I think you could branch out from the family to school, dad's work, college . . .) 2. Jill, (Maybe she gets a little more creative? She can do multiple swaps, maybe its time to put her hubby in a few different bodies?) 3. The remotes journey (endless amount of swaps here) 4. Feeling Festive. (I think the series was pretty much done, but I really liked it so if you can figure out a way to keep it going or introduce a new element? Maybe the kids can swap into a new set of young bodies?) 5. Truly Mad Science (Perhaps the Mad doctor grabs another round of candidates and forces them to pick?) 6. Spur of the Moment (Might be hard to do more here, Maybe Carol discovers how Paul and Laney were swapping and switches with Paul in Laney's body to give it a try, leaving Paul in her body? With a warning, he can't tell Laney who he is?) 7. The Third Wheel. (Casey is in Gavin's body but she could become a little drunk with her power. But instead of giving Gavin back his body Alice decides to try being a man and shows the girls a wild time.)
More of Its All in the Tea, We never found out why Victoria Ambrose left her body and how Chuck ended up in it causing that amazing series to take off, including after math.
I'm not sure if updated from completed series counts but my favorite is his sisters twin and tea with sister/mother. For series to be continued though our son the switcher, remotes journey Toby, and sibling switch up providing you're able to find more pictures that fit the story
I would like to see more of a day as jill where the mom swaps bodies with her son again to get a break from being an adult for a few days where they both agree to pretend to be each other in all aspects of Their current form (including as a wife to her husband )
My son the switcher, or live my life the way I want
ReplyDeleteour son the switcher, i really wan t to know what happened to all those characters and see if you can put new ones on the story
ReplyDeletethere will definitely be more of that series
DeleteThe series that id love to see continued are Meditation series,Trying To Spend Time With Mom,Student Exchange
DeleteYess more student exchange!
DeleteI'm a big fan of your Remote's Journey series, and would love to see it continued with more captions :)
ReplyDeleteI just love how it always moves on, leaving the victims stuck in whatever bodies they happened to get swapped into. There's just so much variety with all of the different swaps, and I love when you follow up on some of the characters with more parts. They're all so good, but Toby and Harry stick in my mind as some of my favourite caps you've ever written :)
I also really love Thanksgiving MixUp for similar reasons, but I have a feeling that you won't want to revisit that series any time soon, haha.
Oh remotes journey will definitely be continued. no question.
Deleteas for thanksgiving that series came to a "close" but I have plans for caps with some of the characters like Simon ;)
Sibling curse *.*
ReplyDeleteHell yeah, i've forgotten that one
DeleteJill
ReplyDeleteI second this, I loved this series
DeleteYeah, thats a hot one
DeleteSex education
ReplyDelete2nd this
DeleteTotally agree, i've been curious what happened to him in his stepmom
Delete"Better you than me" Probably my favorite one I need to see what happens next. I would also love to see a conclusion to "Got yourself a deal"
ReplyDeleteOr a conclusion to at least I got boobs
DeleteI really enjoyed your League of Doom series. I'd love to see a continuation/companion series to that maybe introducing some female villains bodies/how the justice league plans to fight back
ReplyDeleteWant to see more from the meditation series. Maybe the series could skip forward a few years. Zoe could end up going to college in the son's body and Wanda and her son could fight over Zoe's body. Or maybe some of Zoe's friends could get involved, offering to rent out their hot bodies.
ReplyDeleteWanda gets trapped in sons body and now Zoe and the son send her off to boarding school while getting engaged enjoying life as fiancees
DeleteThree's a Crowd! You left it off at a really interesting spot, I can totally see you taking it in multiple different directions!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see a follow-up/aftermath for 'The Third Wheel'. For me, that is one of the hottest story lines you have done so far! :)
ReplyDeleteDear Switchy, I might be in the minority here, but I would love to see more of the "Princess Bowser" series to be continued. ^^ You are wonderfully creative!
ReplyDeleteDo a new swap like thanksgiving with more swapping, exploring bodies, and getting stuck
ReplyDeleteno f2f only m2f
Deleteyes to f2f
DeleteMe myself and I
ReplyDeletesuperheroes like how you did with the sisterhood of evil mutants or legion of dooms, probably my hero acedemia, superman bros, or avengers or perphaps what happen with the aftermath one of both sisterhood or dooms
ReplyDeletei second this, superhero/fantasy are my favorites
DeleteI meant supermash bros lol
ReplyDeleteThe "Getting To Know Her" series. I think it's great but really short. Would love to see some additions :)
ReplyDeleteTesting Her Machine
ReplyDeleteSpur of the Moment. I'd love to see what's happened to Laney/Paul in the subsequent years.
ReplyDeleteBully mom, a twisted wish
ReplyDelete"Theres been a mix up" that never concluded
ReplyDeleteYes, please continue that.
DeleteSick sense of humor would be interesting
ReplyDeleteCould ”Undercover Gone Wrong” become series?What’s happened after that?
ReplyDeleteGot Yourself A Deal
ReplyDeleteOur Son The Switcher
Jill
Meditation Series
So many great caps, I can't pick one.
A Continuation to the "Jill" Series of caps would be awesome!
ReplyDeletePerfecting her projecting
ReplyDeletesomething to do with it too
ReplyDeleteRemote Journey and Thanksgiving Mix Up
ReplyDeleteI second that
DeleteJILL
ReplyDeleteLearning His Powers Of Possession and Already Here
ReplyDeletei agree with learning.
DeleteNot a one time thing would be cool to see what else happens
ReplyDeleteWere We Not Supposed To Do That?
ReplyDeleteYes pls
DeleteThe meditation series and our son the switcher. There are two specific caps that I think could have good follow ups Last I Checked and Did It Feel Different?
ReplyDeletehttps://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2017/03/last-i-checked.html
https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2018/06/did-it-feel-different.html#comment-form
Remote's Journey, particularly I want to see what happens to Tyler
ReplyDeleteWhisked Away or a Wish Twisted
ReplyDeleteFamily vacation with friends I want an update on Angie
ReplyDeleteI looooove our son the switcher and recently I started to read the Remote's Journey and...I LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrothert to sister series
ReplyDeleteThe Remote's Journey isa classic always worth revisiting. I still sometimes wonder what happened to Buster of TRJ111
ReplyDeleteYou've already stated The Remotes Journey will continue, so I'd like to see more of Siblings Curse, maybe with different siblings rather than a continuation of the same characters, could be set in a different time if your worries about writing yourself into a corner
ReplyDeleteFeeling festive,rude awakenings, and couples game night, some of my favorite series written by you
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see Bring Your Kid to Work Day continue, think that could lead to funny places.
ReplyDeleteWhat bring you in hère today
ReplyDeleteNot a one time thing is the best. ;)
ReplyDeletePersonally, Our Son the Switcher and Bad Influence. Also, if there are any series I forgot in Son's Girlfriend and Friend's Mom, then those too. I love those genres.
ReplyDeleteAftermath with the "Its all in the Tea" with updates of how the characters are doing in their new bodies. You can even keep it going with people wanting to get out of Mrs.Ambrose's body after a while.
ReplyDeleteTesting her Machine, left very open.
Personal Training please, it was my favorite in caps. But also more of Freddy from Truly Mad Science. I don't know if you want to continue the Tea Series with a new twist because it has lot of possibilities. Great job!
ReplyDeletebetter you than me the mad scientist one
ReplyDeleteTruly Mad Science & Jill!!!
ReplyDeleteNever Threaten A Switcher. plase!!!
ReplyDeletePost Shift Classes
ReplyDeleteYes
DeleteI'm a HUGE fan of the 'Not A One Time Thing' series! And I would love to see it continued.
ReplyDeletereversal ring mania
ReplyDeleteGot yourself a deal
ReplyDeleteYou must really need a break
Jill
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMeditation series would be so great!!!
ReplyDelete"Really Talking To Us" series, I really enjoy it
ReplyDeleteYes pls
DeleteI would say the Real Cosplay series and the Ultimate Cosplay series. Both could definitely take advantage of the fact that there have been new cosplayers coming onto the scene since the captions first came out. As for which models, I have ideas but not gonna share em here just yet
ReplyDeleteSibling curse
ReplyDelete"Whisked Away"I'd like to see another story.
ReplyDeleteYeah, do another ending to it, or add some new stuff
DeleteI loved "Not a one time thing," I'd love to see it continue.
ReplyDeleteI like the face swap/head swap ones
ReplyDeleteour son the switcher would be great if it was continued soon
ReplyDeleteI wanted to see the continuation of Were We Not Supposed To Do That?
ReplyDeleteThe wishing pot
ReplyDeletePersonal Training
ReplyDeleteI gave up on requesting anything; I miss TGKiid, now that was a caption genius.
ReplyDeletecouple's game night and you must really need a break
ReplyDeleteMeditation series is one of my all time favs and think by either doing a time skip or an element of them being pulled out and swapped at random or finding it harder and harder to project and how they respond and react could be good.... Just spit balling
ReplyDeleteMixed up minds is a good one, would love to se that continue.
ReplyDeleteJill
ReplyDeleteShapeshiting son; i really enjoyed that and wanted to see more forms that he would take
Learning his powers of possession. I believe there can be more to that too
The Meditation one too. It was funny and pretty enjoyable
Yes please, those are my favorites ass well
DeleteYou've got it made
ReplyDeleteJill, please!!!!!
ReplyDeletePersonal Training. :)
ReplyDeleteCouples game night and feeling festive
ReplyDeleteOUR SONS THE SWITCHER ( Dying to know what happens especially with Javi in Aunt Peggy older bar maid bod. I think he'swillingn to give up his youth & I think other sren't going to be happy though
ReplyDeleteTRADER great concept.I especially would liketo see Scumbag continued as both of them seem to be spending more timeas each other.
NEW SUSIE, its ROFlOL! watching the step mom Seeing him living her life.
If you could continue the remotes journey with donnie in Rihanna's body that would be great!
ReplyDeleteNot necessarily in the order I'd like them, here's what I'd love to see continued:
ReplyDelete1. Our Son the Switcher (I think you could branch out from the family to school, dad's work, college . . .)
2. Jill, (Maybe she gets a little more creative? She can do multiple swaps, maybe its time to put her hubby in a few different bodies?)
3. The remotes journey (endless amount of swaps here)
4. Feeling Festive. (I think the series was pretty much done, but I really liked it so if you can figure out a way to keep it going or introduce a new element? Maybe the kids can swap into a new set of young bodies?)
5. Truly Mad Science (Perhaps the Mad doctor grabs another round of candidates and forces them to pick?)
6. Spur of the Moment (Might be hard to do more here, Maybe Carol discovers how Paul and Laney were swapping and switches with Paul in Laney's body to give it a try, leaving Paul in her body? With a warning, he can't tell Laney who he is?)
7. The Third Wheel. (Casey is in Gavin's body but she could become a little drunk with her power. But instead of giving Gavin back his body Alice decides to try being a man and shows the girls a wild time.)
Just a few thoughts.
Cheers
Zapper
Personal Training
ReplyDeleteTruly Mad Science
Theres been a mix up
More of your choice!
ReplyDeleteMore of Its All in the Tea, We never found out why Victoria Ambrose left her body and how Chuck ended up in it causing that amazing series to take off, including after math.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see more of the Meditation series.
ReplyDeleteOur son the switcher, i love those series
ReplyDeleteTruly Mad Science or Personal Training. Love both.
ReplyDeleteTruly Mad Science! My favorite of yours. Would love to see a continuation of the characters or a new load of characters.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if updated from completed series counts but my favorite is his sisters twin and tea with sister/mother. For series to be continued though our son the switcher, remotes journey Toby, and sibling switch up providing you're able to find more pictures that fit the story
ReplyDeleteMany Uses for This Body
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a continuation to that.
The Swap Party captions are always great!
ReplyDeleteI would more from the Wrong Side series.
ReplyDeleteJill
ReplyDeleteI REALLY would like to see more costume gun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more of a day as jill where the mom swaps bodies with her son again to get a break from being an adult for a few days where they both agree to pretend to be each other in all aspects of Their current form
ReplyDelete(including as a wife to her husband )
Thanks
R
I would love to see more of shapeshifing son. I love how fun it was
ReplyDeleteI would really appreciate a continuation of swapping bender series.
ReplyDeleteYou should turn the laying low caption with the criminals into a caption, I think it could go somewhere.
ReplyDeleteBreathe and Concentrate
ReplyDeleteTesting her Machine
Its all in the Tea
Better you than me
Visions by the Pool
Couples game night
ReplyDeleteYou should make a new interactive series
ReplyDeleteJust A Bite was left way to open it needs to be updated!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePlease continue the series : couple games
Family swap show from your old yahoo group, I would love to see a second episode with two new family's
ReplyDelete