are you gonna continue with series?
I wonder if he struggles with his new body? It may be younger but there are all kinds of new things to learn.
well writren series.Bye the way are there gooig to be anymore Batman Wonder captions?
yes i am. wrote a new one the other day. gonna wait to I make a few more before posting them
thanks for letting us know. Looking forward big time to the ocntinuation
are you gonna continue with series?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he struggles with his new body? It may be younger but there are all kinds of new things to learn.
ReplyDeletewell writren series.
ReplyDeleteBye the way are there gooig to be anymore Batman Wonder captions?
yes i am. wrote a new one the other day. gonna wait to I make a few more before posting them
Deletethanks for letting us know. Looking forward big time to the ocntinuation
Delete