Sunday, July 19, 2020

Game of Roles 1




I'm in the middle of a Game of Thrones rewatch (thanks quarantine!) 
and this story popped into my head.

9 comments:

  1. I was wondering why the out of date pop culture. Glad to see it though, after S8 it kinda dropped off the face of the earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great caps! I recently started my own Game of Thrones series, with the exact same title, haha.

    Here are the links if you're interested: https://tgcaptionblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-game-of-roles.html

    https://tgcaptionblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-game-of-roles-caps-7-10.html



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Thats really funny. thank god they're completely different. you had me worried there for a second haha

      Delete
  3. I too am watching Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think a lot of us are at this point. nobody expected quarantine would be this long lol

      Delete
  4. terrific story, what a monster! poor girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love GoT So this story is already one of my favs <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set up for the theft.

    ReplyDelete