If anything, if I was Gavin, that would be the first thing I would be doing. If somehow I got switched with a hot girl, I would be looking for a dick to suck as soon as possible. Or have someone suck my new breast.
I'm sure after a while Gavin will start to love his sexy new body. Oh, the Wheel of Time series reference was cool. After all, R. Jordan tossed a bit of TG body swapping into it as well.
Poor Gavin, I like how the minor shift shows the likely struggle of those who switch as opposed to the great shift and a whole society wide change
ReplyDeleteIf anything, if I was Gavin, that would be the first thing I would be doing.
ReplyDeleteIf somehow I got switched with a hot girl, I would be looking for a dick to suck as soon as possible. Or have someone suck my new breast.
I would do the same thing
DeleteMay i know the source of this photo?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure after a while Gavin will start to love his sexy new body. Oh, the Wheel of Time series reference was cool. After all, R. Jordan tossed a bit of TG body swapping into it as well.
ReplyDelete